in Leesburg, VA
Many people feel self-conscious about their smiles. It’s no wonder why, as a smile is one of the first things someone will notice about you. From crooked teeth to alignment issues, the reasons for feeling self-conscious are endless. But thanks to modern dental technology, there’s a way to get that perfect smile you’ve always wanted – ClearCorrect Aligners. We at Leesburg Family Dental in Leesburg, VA, proudly offer ClearCorrect Aligners for our patients struggling with confidence regarding their smile!Request Consultation
What are ClearCorrect Aligners?
ClearCorrect Aligners apply pressure to the teeth, gradually moving them into the desired position. Unlike traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect Aligners are made of clear, comfortable plastic and are virtually invisible when worn. They are easy to remove when you need to eat, brush, or floss. You receive a new set of aligners every two weeks, slightly adjusting the pressure and position of your teeth until they’re perfectly straight.
Who Can Benefit From ClearCorrect Aligners?
ClearCorrect Aligners can benefit anyone with crooked, crowded, or unevenly spaced teeth. They also are an excellent option to correct an overbite, underbite, or crossbite. Children, teenagers, and adults can all benefit from ClearCorrect Aligners, but the treatment may be more effective for patients with all their permanent teeth.
How Long Does Treatment Last?
The length of ClearCorrect Aligner treatment varies depending on the severity of your alignment issues. Typically, treatment lasts 12-18 months, but some patients may see results in as little as six months. Dr. Ali Mualla will provide a more accurate timeline based on your specific needs.
Why Choose ClearCorrect Aligners?
ClearCorrect Aligners offer several benefits over traditional braces:
- Comfortable: Similar to a mouthguard, ClearCorrect aligners are clear plastic trays that snap over your teeth. We take a 3D image of your entire mouth for the best possible custom fit. Your aligners start to feel like your natural teeth after a brief adjustment period, and they don’t interfere with your ability to speak normally.
- Easy removal: As long as you wear your ClearCorrect aligners for at least 22 hours daily, you can remove them whenever necessary. As long as you take them out when you eat and brush your teeth, you won’t have to give up any of your favorite foods while having your teeth straightened.
- Convenient: As opposed to traditional braces, which need to be tightened and adjusted regularly by your orthodontist, you are in control. Dr. Mualla creates your entire treatment plan based on your specific alignment needs during your initial consultation and examination.
- More accessible oral hygiene care: Brushing and flossing your teeth at least twice daily has never been easier! With ClearCorrect Aligners, you can adequately care for your teeth without the worry and pain typically associated with traditional braces. With ClearCorrect Aligners, you can take them out and brush and floss your teeth as usual. To brush and floss, take out your ClearCorrect Aligners. There is no longer a need to carefully brush in between wires or spend extra time and effort threading the floss through brackets as one would with conventional braces.
- Confidence boost: When one is self-conscious of their smile, it makes it difficult to smile in public or even sometimes by oneself. A smile is a big part of who we are, and everyone tends to notice. This is why at Leesburg Family Dental, we are determined to help bring back your confidence in your smile! ClearCorrect Aligners are discreet and genuinely work to help fix one’s teeth. You can smile with confidence, even while receiving treatment! Thanks to ClearCorrect, you can be free from metal hardware in your mouth. You’ll love how your teeth look after treatment, and your confidence will soar.
ClearCorrect Aligners in Leesburg, VA
If you’re tired of feeling self-conscious about your smile, ClearCorrect Aligners may be the solution. From teens to adults, ClearCorrect Aligners offers a practical, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing way to straighten your teeth and achieve the perfect smile. Dr. Mualla and his friendly team of dentists are devoted to helping you achieve your perfect smile! Please schedule an appointment with us at Leesburg Family Dental in Leesburg, VA, and get the smile of your dreams today!